5/3 Fifth Third Field
406 Washington St, Toledo, OH 43604
35400 Seven Mile Rd, Livonia, MI 48152
Click here for Google Map
Catholic Central High School “CC”
27225 Wixom Rd., Novi MI 48734
Click here for Google Map
8272 Freemont Pike, Perrysburg, Ohio 43551
Click here for Google Map
Flat Rock Community Park
28313 Evergreen St. Flat Rock, MI 48134
Click for Google Map
Ford Field – Livonia
33771 Lyndon, Livonia, Michigan 48151
35500 West 8 Mile Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48335
Henry Ford II Fields – Woodhaven
23101 Hall Rd, Woodhaven MI 48183
3430 N. Main St. Findlay, Ohio 45840
Novi High School
24062 Taft Rd Novi, MI 48375
Please make sure your team is familiar with the information for the tournament. Below is a link directly to the tournament packet:
Tournament Rules / Policies
Our tournament’s game rules are governed by Major League Baseball (MLB) rules with certain overrides. Please review the base rules on the MLB web site.
Please note the version of rules / policies because periodically we make enhancements to them. The web site version is the official version. Make sure you review and print off the latest version of the rules / policies.
This link brings up an Adobe Acrobat file that you can review and print:
Click Here For 2023 Rules / Policies
The Tournament Directors reserve the right to change these rules at any time.
Hotels for our Tournaments
Hotels are not mandated by Wolves Tournaments. You may select any hotel that suites your needs. Our suggestion is that if you are further than 60 miles from the fields that you find lodging. Our games start at 8:00am during our tournaments.
Medals and Trophies
….We provide some of the finest medals and trophies on the market today.
Each player on teams that place 1st or 2nd in our tournaments receives a medal. We know that the player wants to go home with something that they are proud of.
Coach / Sponser Trophies:
Each team that wins 1st or 2nd place will receive one coaches trophy. As a coach you will be proud to display your trophy or give it to your favorite sponser.
8841 Macomb St. #772
Grosse Ile, Michigan 48138
Your login and password were sent to you when you registered for tournaments. The login and password can be found in the registration confirmation e-mail that was sent you after you registered. If you did not receive the e-mail look in your spam folder of your e-mail program.
The following browsers have been tested when using our web site and we have confidence that they work:
1. Internet Explorer version 11 or newer
2. Chrome version 37 or newer
Here are a few things to try if your feel you have the correct login and password:
1. Your login and password are case sensitive so make sure you are typing them in the exact way you created them.
2. Your login does not have to be your e-mail so make sure you are using the login that you setup
3. Set your compatibility settings on your browser for our web site www.wolvestournaments.com
4. Clear your browser history, Exit your browser. Go back in your browser and try to login.
5. Make sure that Java Script is enabled in your security settings of your browser
6. Your virus protection / firewall software may be blocking Java Script. Enable it.
7. If you have fixed the above issues try our web site on a different computer.
If you forgot your login and password:
1. Click on the link: If you have forgotten your login information on the login screen. After you enter your valid e-mail the web site will e-mail your login and password to the e-mail you supplied when you registered your team. If you are not getting the e-mail check your spam folder of your e-mail program.
2. If you get an error when entering your e-mail to retrieve your login and password, You are typing the e-mail wrong or it is not the same e-mail you supplied when your registered your team. Contact one of the directors at Wolves Tournaments.
Team Insurance Requirements
Your team must have insurance to play in our tournaments with “Michigan Wolves Baseball Inc.” 8841 Macomb St. #772 Grosse Ile, Michigan 48138 named as additional insured.
Your insurance carrier will add an additional insured party to your policy at no charge to you. Optionally you may purchase insurance through Wolves Tournaments and you will be charged a nominal fee of $5 dollars per player per tournament. In either case you must document your insurance policy or purchase your insurance 2 weeks prior to the start of the tournament our web site www.wovestournaments.com under the coach menu item insurance. You will need to login through coach’s login before you can access the insurance section. If a team fails to provide proof of insurance and does not purchase insurance within the required time frame they will forfeit their tournament fee and will not be able to play in the tournament. If you wish to purchase insurance you can send in a separate check, include it with your tournament fee or pay by credit card online. If paying by credit card just add the insurance fee to your tournament fee and submit one total payment.
World Series / Mudhens Information
Click on the links below to get the appropriate document related to the 2023 USA Travel Sports World Series:
– USA Travel Sports World Series –
World Series Information Packet:
Click Here for USA Travel Sports World Series Information Packet
MLB / Mudhens Web Page for USA Travel Sports:
Click Here For the MLB/Mudhens Web Page for the USA Travel Sports World Series
Mudhen’s Tickets / 2023 World Series Night:
Click Here For Mudhen’s Tickets